This is one of my JD's favorite. He told me last night to share it on Facebook. And some friends asked for the recipe, so here goes :)
The original recipe uses chicken, however I forgot to put the chicken that I bought from the wet market and I had no choice but to change it to Minced pork.
Plain flour 125gm
Salt 1/4 tsp
Corn Kernels 175gm
Green capsicum 1 (finely chopped)
Cooking oil for pan-frying
1. Sift flour and salt together. Make a well in the centre and add eggs
2. Gradually add milk, drawing flour from the side of the side of the bowl. Mix until smooth, creamy batter is formed.
3. Stir in chicken, corn and capsicum. Leave to stand for 30 mins.
4. Fry until golden brown and puffy around edges.
5. Remove and drain fritters on absorbent paper.
recipe is adapted from "Eggs: Great recipe old was with a classic ingredient in 60 ways".