Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Where to buy: ready cut styrofoam lettering

I was looking for something else and I saw people buying these lettering. I think they are buying it for wedding backdrop or something.


And I thought "oh I didn't know we can buy these!!!" The old way of doing it is to buy one big piece of styrofoam and also the cutter. Then print lettering on paper and trace them and cut them. Your room will be filled with styrofoam all over the place. Those were the days....

So yeah, if you need styrofoam lettering for functions , you can buy them at Hewsonix at PJ Old Town. It's rm1.30 for each ( I heard other place is selling for rm1.80 each) . Just tell the boss what lettering you need and he will gather all for you. He told me he doesn't display all cos its fragile. So if you go around and you don't see the letters no worries yeah. Just ask the boss with the mustache.

Just sharing or like I mentioned in my previous post, it's also for my own reference in the future :)


Hewsonix Store SB No 95, Jalan 1/12 46000 Petaling Jaya (Old Town) Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment