Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Where to buy : Chicken floss

So I went to the pork shop looking for pork floss for my bread as lunch. But my jaws dropped when I saw the price , a small container for rm24. So I walked over to Chang Thung bakery in Taman Megah and I bought this pack of chicken floss for rm10.50. I know lah.... Chicken lah, not so nice lah. And I know lah.... So small pack for rm10.50. I tried buying a big pack and I end up throwing it away cos it started to smell funny after some time. So this time I bought a smaller pack for me to munch. So if you're looking for chicken floss for your baking or just to eat with your bread, you can get it from Chang Thung Taman Megah. Just sharing :)

7 comments:

  1. How come pork floss so expensive already?? Pork/chicken floss my favorite. Here one bottle don't know how much in a bottle Lah use to be $10.50. Now u make me wants some. Lol if u buy a big packet just put it in the fridge can last very long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super expensive but itchy mouth wanna eat. What to do. hahahaha

      Delete
  2. not just pork floss increase price, bak kwa also the same!! and thanks for the info that Chang Tung does sell those for baking purposes hah.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah Cyn, you need for your bakings too. Your place baking shop don't have this?

      Delete
  3. I saw an unopened pack of chicken floss this morning. A gift from hubby's client for few months. hahah!

    So I am going to make some pork bacon and chicken floss burgers this week. Or you can try putting some floss on top of your white porridge. Very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh i was in the middle of typing my comment and then poof! it disappeared. wahlau magic. anyway, theres a shop called Bagus in kota damansara and they have chicken floss at a very reasonable price. try googling them ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh reminds me hari raya..fish floos etc /..

    ReplyDelete