Friday, June 22, 2012

Sore Throat?

Whenever I have sore throat or I feel like I am about to get sick, I always go to the same shop that sell this coconut jelly and have the Aloe Vera topping. Aloe Vera is very good and has lots of benefits. I first tumbled onto this shop on Valentines day this year. Hub was busy so I went had desserts with my kids after our very romantic-dinner-for-4-together.

As usual, this is my favourite.

And since my hub likes Ang-Tiew (red bean) he ordered a coconut jelly with red bean. He said it's nice. :) But I don't fancy red bean so I didn't try this before.

Jayden had his original coconut juice cos he can't take anything jelly-ish. And Justin dislike coconut but  this lil fler had something that he will never say no to.
Their original Ice Cream potong. Lots of flavour to choose from and he will not try the flavour that he had eaten before. :S

And here's the list of coconut jelly that you can try.

If you're around the corner and would like to try some dessert or just to cool yourself in this hot and hazy weather, why not try Coconut Grove's Coconut Jelly? 

How to get there:
From centrepoint, head towards tropicana golf club. You can see the Oasis Business Centre at the T junction before you turn into Tropicana.

Coconut Grove Dessert Corner
C-B-02, BU 11,
Oasis Business Centre, PJU 6
Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Note: Not a paid post. Just something to share since it's sooooooo goood!



4 comments:

  1. wow nice.. I love coconut, and so do Breanna.. will surely go there when we around that area.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good. I never try this and I wish so much to try it. I love the different flavour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaaa its nice. when u come to KL, do try this :)

      Delete