Friday, June 29, 2012

The Passwork (password)

I always remind my kids to sleep with the doors locked at night. Cos we've heard so many middle of the night break-ins stories. And here goes the conversation between me and my tiny dude...

JT: Mami, when we go to the no.X house, I wanna have my own room.
Me: Really? You wanna sleep alone?
JT: yes. I can sleep by myself wan. I want lightning mcqueen picture on my bed.
Me: seriously? You're not scared sleeping alone?
JT: Yeah. Not scared wan. I can lock my door ma. If someone knock the door I will say ......"what is the passwork?"
Me: got password some more? Eh, so...what is your password?
JT: The password is... if they say PLEASE LET ME COME IN then I will open the door lah.
ME: HAHHH?????? Just like that ?
JT: yeah if they say please, I will open the door la
ME: BUT! what if its the bad guy that say please?
JT: oh, if i hear the bad guys voice, I will go back to sleep. I won't open my door wan.
Me: haha


Lil dude impersonating Picnic Wars Tomato/Strawberry (I have no idea)

5 comments:

  1. A passwork that comes with a built-in voice sensor somemore! Canggih la.. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! You should test out his passwork to see if it works. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha how cute. Moving house soon?

    ReplyDelete