Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thanks babes!

I received a big bouquet of congratulatory flower on the opening of BYOB Subang last 5th May from Barbara, Elaine and Annie. What a surprise! Thanks babes! So it's been a week and the flowers started to wither. So I have no choice but to discard the flowers and I found out that the metal stand is very sturdy. So I converted it to a blackboard stand for our promotion. Not bad right? Haha so thanks girls, you not only gave me a bouquet of flowers but you guys gave me a blackboard stand too :)
left: me and the big bouquet stand , right the recycled bouquet stand turned into a blackboard holder. 

10 comments:

  1. Most welcome. Glad that the stand can be re-purposed to something useful :) so when you see the stand, you will think of US :p kekekekeke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes wor.. when i see my blackboard stand i remember u guys :)

      Delete
  2. you're most welcome my dear friend.

    Wow..you're creative and can recycle the bouquet stand for another thing! Good! I like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha cos desperate edi, Things are faling down and we don't have a blackboard stand.!

      Delete
  3. You are so good in recycling unwanted stuff to be something wanted and useful. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're most welcome.. Reduce, reuse and recycle :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, once again, all he best to your venture ya,, just remember stay cool...............

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read about this place not long ago, didn't know you were managing the place. Will drop by one of these days as I am a 3R believer and say hello since i stay at the vicinity

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best ya,,..

    ReplyDelete