Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What Did You Write?

I used to have this sign on my room door.
For obvious reason. Cos they kept bringing toys to my room and they flood it with toys!
On my bed.
Under my pillow.
Under my blanket.
On the floor!
Everywhere!

So I got angry and wrote the note and stick it on my door. So everytime they wanna go into my room, they will come across this sign and then think twice before invading my room. I told them, whatever toys I see in my room, it's gonna end up in the dustbin.

Okay. it didn't work 100%. But at least 50%.

Then because of some visitors, i got to remove the sign. Cos not nice ma right.. people come to our house and we put signs like this :P

Then that day, I scolded Jayden because he was playing with his ipad and didn't hear me calling him. So I said "You ah! NO MORE PLAYING IPAD!" So JD sob sob cry cry, drama la.

Then Justin just sat there and witnessed the whole drama and he began to stick stickers on the pillar.
Big C saw him doing that and asked him "titi, what are you doing?"

He replied "I'm writing something (with stickers)".

And Big C asked "oh so what did you write?".

He said "NO PLAYING IPAD ALLOWED!".

DoinkZ!


6 comments:

  1. hahahaha! monkey see monkey do!

    Yeah I also dont like all the toys coming into my room...... annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har har sooo funny....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahahahaha....pandai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great imitator.. and he is more creative too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! He learns fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there... i find this post cute and funny..
    aww can't wait to have my own kids as well.. following you!
    Greetings from the Philippines..
    _Gen_

    ReplyDelete