Monday, April 09, 2012

The powerful sweet

FYI, I am a buddhist and my neighbour is a Christian. Sometimes when I'm busy I'll send my kids over and she will babysit them for me. And sometimes she will teach them to pray to, of course Jesus. So this morning I need to attend a meeting and I was supposed to send the kids to sch then attend the meeting. But Justin was coughing really badly and so Big C sent him over to my neighbour's house. When I got home, my neighbour sent him back to me and told me a story and it goes like this:

JT: *cough cough cough*


Neighbour (D): Oh dear. Justin, why don't you pray to Jesus and ask him to take away your cough?

JT: okay. Jesus, please take away my cough.


D: Good. *went to kitchen and took a Vit C sweet for Justin*

JT: Thank You. So, this is Jesus? *holding and looking at the sweet*


D: LOL!



My lil dude. So innocent and cute ^^ (for now...) he must be thinking how come this sweet called 'Jesus' is so powerful can take away the cough. haha

10 comments:

  1. LOL... He's so innocently cute! I love the picture and his happy face even when punished shows how close you two are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...kids. They are just so innocently cute. Hope his cough will recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha...logical deduction !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know the best part of blogging is when we share the "truth" that makes other laugh,( like this one),I am a Christian,now I want to know if Jesus could really turn himself into a "sweet" ,,can what, omnipotent ma,right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL... kids are sweet! No wonder it is written in the Bible.. it says that the kingdom of Heaven belongs to children such as these.. they are innocent and angelic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute and innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your neighbour is quite helpful too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I wish I have a neighbour such as yours :)
    Cute Justin!! Kena pinch ears also can smile like that...

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha Thanks everyone.

    yes my neighbour is very helpful and i am thankful for that :)

    ReplyDelete