Thursday, April 26, 2012

Perfect Sausage Omelette Roll

I was preparing to cook hotdogs for my kids lunch and I thought, how to make it special leh? I've done Nasi pattaya before.
They walloped it. First time ever eating fried rice without complain.Cos Jayden cannot eat rice without soup. He said too dry cannot swallow. But with this smiley egg and with "surprise" inside the egg, can eat. 

So while I was preparing the omelettes, I popped the sausage at the end of the omelette like this. But before that you got to make sure yr sausage is cooked.
Let it cook for abit. So that the sausage is stucked to the omelette.

and then roll it abit with yr spatula.

Roll samo...

Tadaa!


A perfect rolled Sausage Omelete Hotdog for my kids.

My Jayden loves it. He said how come he sausage is rolled up with the egg wan? And because of that, He ate 2!  *lol*

8 comments:

  1. Gua still got a few taiwanese sausages at home, nanti gua try. I like hotdog one ler .. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. taiwanese sausage and egg ah? never try before. let me know nice or not ok?

      Delete
  2. i love the winkly eye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. accidentally made that. haha thanks

      Delete
  3. we all love eggs in any way too. Must try to make this one day for kids lunch box :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah i bet yr kids would love it

      Delete
  4. Ooh mayb this way i can persuade ban to eat more eggyolks. He only likes egg white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. easy and yummy! Am sure Jayden will like it too, tnx for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete