Wednesday, April 04, 2012

It's not mine

I used to tease JD when he drank milk using milk bottle. He even changed the name of milk-with-Milo to "celebration time". So few days before his 6th birthday, I took his pic while he was drinking his milk. He quickly drop the bottle and said "it's not mine!" haha


But since the day he turned 6, I told him that when people turn 6 years old, they cannot drink with bottle anymore. He hesitated at first, kept asking "why ppl turn 6 years old cannot drink bottle anymore?". But it's been 2 weeks since he started drinking his "celebration time " with cup and he stopped asking only after a few days. I can say it was an easy one probably I prepped him for a very long time before I really made him quit drinking from bottle.

Bye Bottle! Hello Big Guy!

3 comments:

  1. Another milestone for Jayden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day my girl stopped the bottle, she also cut down her milk and eventually no more drinking that too.. regrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Ashley's still drinking from the bottle :)

    ReplyDelete