Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Can you come....

Justin argued with me. So I said..

Me: okay fine. I'm not talking to you.

JT: okay fine! I'll talk to dadi.

Dadi: No. if mami don't wanna talk to you, then I also dun wanna talk to you.

JT: *sob* nobody wanna talk to me....*sob sob sob* pls.. talk to me?

Me: nope. Cos u're naughty. So I'm not gonna talk to you.

JT: *sob louder* but.. nobody talk to me anymore...

Me: If you're naughty, then no one will talk to you

JT: Uwa... Uwa.... Uwaaa uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mami.. pls....talk....to....mee........dadi........uwaaa uwa uwa uwa uwa uwa uwa... *walk out of kitchen*

Me: aik. go out edi.

JT: uwa... Kor kor.. can you please come and listen to me talk? Uwaaa nobody want to listen to me anymore. Kor kor come.... uwaaaaaaaaaaa

JD: *playing ipad* yeah.. u talk la.. u talk..

JT: kor kor.... Uwa.. dadi and mami don't wanna talk to me..

JD: yeah ok! ok! *continue playing ipad*

5 comments:

  1. Justin is forever cheeky and cute boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...this happen like everyday right?

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah so engrossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wuahahaaha.....good thing he didnt notice you were talking to him right till the end anyway.

    ReplyDelete