Thursday, September 02, 2010

Sasha Cook: Sambal Prawn with Petai

Since I mentioned it in my previous post, all I can think of is the sambal prawn with petai. So this morning I went to the market, got the petai and zoomed home to cook them. I'm a very simple eater, I sapu anything that is served except slithery animals, hopping animals and errr organs. So to me this is good enough but just too oily. I accidently dash-ed too much oil.


If Sasha can cook so can you. Trust me.

Step 1:


Fry the big onions.
Add in prawns.
Add in Petai
And last add in ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Rm3.50 a pack.

It's nice. Try it. Some say too sweet, but to me it's okay.

Alah.....Ready pack!

Halo what to expect, got home cooked food should count blessing edi right?

I cooked extra to give to my next door neighbour cos she always cook for me. And then while we're chatting, my opposite neighbour walked over and gave me this.


You say I should count my blessing or not?

Hidup biarlah cincai, no need to kira kira so much.

Cos life is too short and too fragile.

Appreciate it.

8 comments:

  1. Looks easy and delicious.. you have such nice neighbours, lucky you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. drooling at the sambal petai

    Wa...your neighbour made jelly mooncake for you ..you are one lucky mommy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look tasty. I always love petai. It is my favourite dish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look tasty. I always love petai. It is my favourite dish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oi..sedapnya....

    hee..i can find this packet in the store too.. but no petai. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. wei silai...kam hoe miang.. left right opposite blessings coming.. well, there is this saying.. u do good, people treat u nicer.. guess this is what and who u r.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh.. btw, never tried this brand before.. i love petai too.. good for washing our kidneys and liew toi..

    ReplyDelete
  8. u make me drool!! I am petai lover!
    thanks for the cooking tips!! I will do it this weekend:) yum yum!

    ReplyDelete