It's been a looong looong time since I have posted my masak masak here. It's always very pressuring to give some food to my neighbour cos her hub is very particular and fussy about food. So that day, I cooked extra and after everyone tried (maid + hub = guinea pigs) and said its "ok" then only I passed a plate to her. When she saw the plate, she said "Can I try one now ah?" She said "yummy" and "sasha I wanna learn this also. Good to serve when we have some guests over". Some of you might know this but what the heck, I already took some pictures. So why not post it here right? muaahaha
Rolled it too small, so you cannot really see the pattern nicely done. Better to roll it "fatter".
Very Simple dish. Preparation is longer than cooking time but if you plan it well, I think it's a sap sap suey dish, if you know what I mean.
Egg curd Sheets ( go pasar and tell the taufu woman, she will know what to give you)
Minced Meat (you like: pork/chicken/beef)
Water Chestnut, cut to small small cubes
Carrot ( cut small small cubes)
Aspagarus (didn't use this cos couldn't find it)
How to do it:
1. Mix fish paste + minced meat+ water chestnut cubs + carrot cubes + seasoning
2. Spread fish paste mixture onto the egg curd sheets.
3. Place seaweed sheets on the fish paste spread.
4. Another layer of fish faste.
5. Put carrot strip + asparagus + crab stick on edge and roll it like sushi roll.
6. secure and steam for 5mins.
7. Remove from wok and coat it with egg and cover it with cornflour and deep fry till golden brown.