Monday, October 26, 2009

How to choose a good pair of shoes

We're at Subang Parade's Bata last Saturday and C came walking towards me,trying not to laugh out loud. He told me...

that man in red..Just now he was here checking out this shoe. Then he told his mom.. This shoe is good. The mother asked why.. and he said..

Because.... *turn to the shoe's sole* this shoe when step on shit, the shit won't stick"


When I heard about the shit part, I really wanna laugh out loud but I didn't.

And of course I checked him out  and I saw him going around the shop and kept showing his mom the shoe sole.

hehe When I buy shoes next time, I'll definifely remember what he say.  And I hope I won't laugh out loud.

9 comments:

  1. must tell Bata.. ehh. .my friend work in Bata. Want me to pass this story to them ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud again... and my mum shot me the 'you-are-crazy' stare again :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey..what kind of shoe is that...i also wanna buy.. so clever boy.. hahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, so NOW i know how to buy shoes oredi, in my mid 30's... hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL ........... got this kind of shoes ar ??? show me show me .... ahhahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! first time I heard this I can imagine how if Im u too :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol! never thought of this before. that boy must have stepped on shit a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. u shud hv gone to him and ask him how to see what kinda ole that shit won't stick on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahhaha! I will remember that the next time i shop for shoes then!

    ReplyDelete