Friday, July 31, 2009

Letting Go

Oh my little one is such a big boy now. At 10 months he's starting to let go...
DSC_0695

Standing on his own.
Cruising everywhere.
In and out from living to dining to kicthen.
Up and down the stairs *bite finger nails*
In and out of rooms.
and also giving me the look "are you kidding?" when I try to breastfeed him. He will gently bite it and laugh out loud. So finally, I stopped bfding *yay can go buy nice bras :P*

Although he's letting go of the tree doesn't mean that he's letting go off me. He's always sticking to me like this...cos he wanna walk together with me. Most of the time, his face will be behind me. Yeap right at my butt. *LOL* We call him the "Leech" Cos he's very fast. Whenever you walk pass him, he wil grab your pants/leg and cling onto you just like a leech.

DSC_0701s

Carry me!!!

20 comments:

  1. a leech?! Your personal leech. Before u know it, he will be all grown up leh, enjoy lah.

    Yea, I want to buy nice bras and nice clothes. Now it is still not the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last picture... He's just to adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah can't imagine that he's grown so much...i still remember when he was just born!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah..going to bday soon... plan already ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots! like the shiny black longan eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha.. when he grow up, you become the leech liao.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think it must be the year of the rat - my girl also like ur boy already (want to let go most of the times but clingy to mummy). but my girl bites me and still want nen-nen wor. :( ....i also want to buy nice bras leh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, he is 10 months already. He looks cute. After he can cruise, it will be more exercise for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sasha, I have sent u an award..check out my blog post here:
    http://secondtimeparenthood.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-first-blog-award-and-its-double.html

    Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ur leech is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pics. He wanna climb up the tree is it? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the way the photos move.. so cute.. maybe in another one or two, he will start walking..

    ReplyDelete
  13. they tend to grow up too soon, yeah? so enjoy the little 'leech' now :)

    ps: how do u get the pics to move ah?

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the last pic, he is such a beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhhhhhhhhh...so cute!!! looks like he wanna try climbing the tree too :D hey, i have a 4 year old leech in my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Justin big boy liow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. he is sooo cute n cheerful...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Damn! I should get the 35mm f1.8G. The 2nd pic is damn fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete