Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tiga: Part 2 & 3 : You've Been Tagged! And Birth Tag

This is from Family First and Zekerene.

You've been tagged!

1. Have you ever been on TV?
Yup.

2. Have you ever sung in public?
Karaoke with 20 ppl in the room considered public?

3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
Wanna dye brown also cannot. How to dye blonde ler. And samo hor.. my Big C very traditional wan. Everything also "not nice" "don't do". Waste money wor... :P


4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
Got, accidently. I tot it was "TIM KAI" - Sweet Chicken. Ate and Ate and then someone told me and I vomitted/

5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
So far not yet. I like presents. Geddit, Big C? I LOOOOOVE PRESENTS! (you know what to do la...)

6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
errrrrrrr.... i think phone booth got la.

7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
Fuyoh. Got. That day during CNY. I cooked from morning until night. After that my two legs not talking to each other anymore. Stand also shaking.

8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Got ler.. I rolled down the staircase in my college. Right in front of many people because it was right before the class started.

9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
*shy* i think...... belum kua.

TAG 3: Birth Tag.

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yeap
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yeap
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was like "Ah, so easy?"
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Are you kidding?
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 25
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Cos instinct. Then I used preg kit.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My hubs and he asked me Sure boh? So easy? 
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? No. But he opened wide wide for the doctor to scan and that was the first thing we saw.
9. DUE DATE? Forgot.
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yeap
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Tong Yuen!
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? This woman.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX? KuKuBird.
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope. Cos I tot Yay! I can tutup kedai.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 22.4kgs
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Nope
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? Nope
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Was hospitalized for few days due to fever viral.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Assunta Hospital
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 18 freaking hours!
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Big C
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Big C
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural birth
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Everything you can think of!
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 2.55kgs
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 21st March 2008
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Jayden Chan Jien Ming
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? He is 2 years 11 months and 5 days old.

Not tagging anyone...otherwise they will say ....

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:26 AM

    What????? 22.4kg??????? How did you manage to shed that all? Geng!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really that ez ah? No wonder wanna tutup kedai but din happen lah. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. 22.4kg? lebih me 2.4kg! hahaha, u look great le :)

    ReplyDelete