My darling is 20 months today. Time flies. He's such a big boy now. Not big in terms of size (he is only 10.3kg) and is tall enough to open the door by himself now.
- He understands more of what we're saying but still he doesn't talk much. Now, I am MEH MEH and his dadi is YEH YI. His MUM MUM became MAMA. I have no idea why he is not progressing.
- He reads by himself and doesn't like it when I read with him. Independent? I don't know. He will purposely flip the pages when I read. But he likes to read next to me and say MAMA!!! (for mum mum).
- He imitates people. Not in the sense of doing it right in front of you. He will do it later. Like delayed telecast. For example like this...
Do you have any idea what he is doing? He is actually trying to put my handfone into his ahem's part. Cos he cannot find his pocket. So he puts it at the Ahem area and pretend to wait for a while and then act surprised as if the fone is ringing. Then he will pick up the call "Ah! Ah! Wo?" And then puts it back at the ahem area. Pengsan or not?
- He kissed me on my lips so many times this week. *cloud 9* But not when I request for it. He will never kiss me when I request for it. Hard to get?
- I have a rotan on stand by last time. It went missing for many months. The other day, I found it and showed it to him. "You want this?" I said when he tried to do some stunts like climbing out of his play pen. He will shake his head left and right , and also wave his hand indicating NO!!!! Apparently nanny told me, she has to use a ruler to knock on the wall or table to scare the 3 rascals (Jayden, Zac [2 plus] And Catherine [7 months]). And all will stand and shake head and wave hands saying no altogether. Satu Gang!
- He likes to eat dinner with us. In fact it a must. Although he holds 2 spoons [left and right] but he still uses his hand to eat. I think he likes it that way. But he is trying to scoop food nowadays.
Especially ice cream. Do you know that giving vanilla ice cream to yr kid once in while will avoid tonsillitis?
- He likes to be diaperless. I guess it's-getting-hot-down-there. And everytime we remove his diaper he asked me to shout "AH! " and close my eyes and he will laugh out loud.
- He likes to walk lengang-lenggok and shake his butt left and right, and also swing his hands at the same time.
- When he found my nail polish, he will sit on the floor and imitate me painting my nails. *bite nails*
- He likes me to massage his legs, hands and back. Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Will cry and fuss when I say "later k?" When he sees the lotion means gotto massage! That's why I need to hide it. Sampai I sendiri cannot find myself!
- And the latest latest of his funny act is.....say BRRRRRR [blow raspberry] when he sees us coming out from the toilet or when we change our clothes. Sometimes he will request to touch my Ahem...NieNie. But I like to tease him "Come Mami feed you!" and he will run away. Muahahaha He's been doing that everytime we come out from the shower or when we change clothes. So I guess Brrrrr means Shame? Shame?
I am abit worried and scared. Cos until now he doesn't have the initiative to learn new words. He will turn away when we teach him something. Lazy? I don't know. But my doctor has told me before that he might be a little slower compared to other kids due to my fever viral when I was 6 months preggie with him. But looking at him, he looks completely normal to me in terms of his motor skills and all. *sigh* I think I'm going nuts edi. Blek! I think I need a break.