Monday, August 20, 2007

Warehouse Sale!

Not Clothes.

Not food.

Educational Tools!

The top is to learn to count and also get to stack according to colours. RM15!
The middle one is ABC and its also a puzzle. So the children get to have fun looking for the other piece. RM38!
The bottom one is for the kid to identify the matching piece and also identify shapes! RM10.

There are more things like these, huge play house, sand pit, slides, flip cards and many many things. I'm broke so I can only afford all these stuff. Hahahahah

Last day is this Wednesday! Wanna go or not?? If you want, then come here for more information!

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:01 AM

    Hey thanks alot for the info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:13 AM

    These are for Jayden's mum to play or Jayden ah? Where is Jayden? Why is there no photos of Jayden playing with toy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:38 AM

    wei you go buy toys no tell me ah?? but where is this place ah in ttdi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:29 AM

    Warehouse sale again! Eiyee...why none here one??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last day this Wednesady ka, don't know if I can go leh on the weekday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats cheap. these wooden toys are normally very expensive

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always like wood toys, they can last very long. Hey when Jayden is bored with it, can i exchange toys with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was there with my mother who wanted to buy some stuffs..We bought the microscope...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like that price consider warehouse sale standard meh? Looks like normal price to me wor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Errr...here to apologize, was comparing to the Made In China stufflah. No hard feelings, ya? You knowlah, I am El Cheapo, never buy branded toys one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. eh so syok lah!! ermm.. you think Gib is too young for these things or not...? *thoughtful face*

    ReplyDelete
  12. aiyo, I am not in KL. Have to give it a miss.

    Ehhh... where did u get the news that I am pregnant? I am not lo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanna go.... sob sob.

    ReplyDelete