Monday, July 30, 2007

Videos From Spore

I don't know where I have placed my camera cable so I can't load new pictures. *sigh* BUT luckily I have downloaded a few videos into my laptop before I misplaced my cable. So here it is!


At first he liked it when we play HIDE N SEEK.But then he noticed something fishy with the camera...while Mami is being silly hiding behind the curtain..


Then he got a little bit bored cos the room is so small and you can only hide behind the curtains and next to the bed...


And my camera survived his karate chop! Waaacha!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. u hide behind the curtain to play chak chak with jayden is it? keke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:37 PM

    :D I can't stop laughing the mummy and son look so cute lar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:36 PM

    this mummy is so cute la.. round around and play hide&seek with her boy!! :) this is one good thing to have young mummy !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:39 PM

    Ho-ho-ho...jayden quickly hide under the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:09 PM

    You farni lah.....but I suppose if I were you, I also would do that just to take all of Jayden's actions.

    Wah, your bed so super big one ah? I can't help noticing wor. :P

    Eh, I asked for hoong tai suey, you come back and give me lek tau suey, hoong tau suey, all sorts of suey, now I come, gotta quickly drink up all....so many posts in one go! Wahliow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wa...such a big bed ya...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wa...such big thighs ya...


    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:55 PM

    Wah.. this mummy play hide and seek with Jayden..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:05 AM

    Hahaha...he's sooooo cute running around playing hide and seek!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:45 PM

    Sasha... i think u can be a director to some drama play or something... thats really interesting between you two and the way it displayed. JayD as always cute in his own way.

    Good that you're happy. I'm happy for u too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoa! karate chop really 'geng'!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jayden so clever to say "chak" with toothy smile! Wei...you have so much energy one ah??? My hide-and-seek is with a hanky lying on the bed :P

    ReplyDelete