Thursday, July 05, 2007

Jayden's Update

Come, let me update you guys about my son abit. Long time never cerita about him edi. Ahaks! So at the same time answer her tag to me. 7 random tags about Jayden.

He is still loving the Elmo pillow I made for him.


He is super fast. You turn around he will be gone or doing something that will make you get heart attack. Like that day i was talking to WMD, Mott And Janicepa (btw she gave birth edi). Suddenly he giggled and i turned around and he was happily running around in his play pen, butt-naked and guess what? He opened his diaper which is full of shit! Heart attack or not? I just snapped this picture too, see? He pushed big elmo and pooh down and climb onto the toyogo box to watch tv. *pengsan*

He might looked like he's not afraid of anything. Finally I found something that he is scared of. Sand!

He gives Flying Kiss - Only after we leave the person or place. Shy maybe?

Sukak his pacifier until his dad can fish him using the pacifier. Cool eh?

Drools. Thats why I want him to sleep in his own bed. Can you imagine ppl coming to our house and see our bed spread with dot dot of water like this? Ppl must be thinking..this Big C ah....*wink*

He so suka corn. My sis will bribe him using corn. My dad will ride the bicycle all the way out to search for corn. But then, he sapu everything. EVERYTHING!

So that's about it. Geessshhhh.. I'm so gonna miss him when I fly to Manila this Sunday night.....midnight. 1.30 am punya flight.....So enjoy............... *snore*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU KNOW HOW I'M TYPING THIS POST AH????
HAAHAHAH Big C asked me to type under the blanket because Jayden wanna sleep.
So here I am, blogging under the blanket and its so hottttt here!!! And i can hear Jayden telling Big C ..Chak? Chak?* Adoi!!

24 comments:

  1. aiyo, typing under the blanket. No wonder u said typed in the dark.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:08 AM

    Oh my..!! poor you .. typing under the blankie..!! i can never do that..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:48 AM

    Real teruk alledi lah, have to type under the blanket. That makes you a true blogger. :)

    Aiyoh, Jayden is like me when I was his age. I loved my pacifier. Till today, I also love corn.

    You are bound to miss him but don't fret, time flies even when you are not having fun in Manila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. scared of sand....temporary only, u bring him to the beach a few more times, he will be swimming in it!

    yummii i love the yellow colour food too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you realise that Jayden's drool formed a hidden Mickey! Tiaung, tiaung, tiaung...!((disney channel music!) Sorry, my #3 likes to spot hidden Mickey in everything, so I also become like her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wei, dont type under blanket lor.. not good for the eyes.. :P Have a good trip this time ya...

    ReplyDelete
  7. U really blog addict. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an interesting update on yr cutie pie huh!!

    his mouth so funny lar....be it laughing, crying or sleeping..bwahahahahaha !!!

    Big C see small c like seeing himself in d mirror, happy or not??

    take extra care in manila ya.......not a very safe place i heard!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been tagged! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha. Gila panas under blanket! Anyway, Irfan pun takut the pasirlah. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. canggih, jayden can chew the corn. my son corn also cannot eat even if we pulled out for him. but he likes sand. we took him to the beach yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha...he is cute and full of expressions. have a nice trip to manila. really dunno how you could type under the blanket...*shake head*...the things that we as parents do for their kids :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. first time here. And, kind of amuse when I saw your title "Bla Bla Bla", I think that's why you became a celebrity blogger (According to LA. And, wanna say Hi to your drooling Jayden! :)

    Anyway, my Elizabeth drools too! too bad for a girl ha? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1:39 PM

    chak! chak! hahahaa...u la blogivitis more teruk than me la!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous2:25 PM

    Next time I know how to bribe Jayden adi. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. have a smooth trip to manila...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous3:22 PM

    hahaha, so kesian have to do under blanket...
    the photo of HL fishing J... hehehehehe.... made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  18. i swear that elmo pillow you made is fantastic! and i think it's a universal thing for kiddies to be scared of sand at first...? coz all my nephews and nieces ALLL oso scared of the sand..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh i remember the moment when you told me that Jayden is playing with his poo in the midst of our chat. Ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous5:28 PM

    alamak... under the blanket.. nah nah nah.. under the blanket.. nah nah nah...
    forgot the song already...
    wow, jayden getting bigger and smarter already :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. u really kena blogivitis teruk teruk case mia.

    jayden takut sand.. hahahaaa..that pic is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  22. haha don't burn ur blanket. just went to ur jaydensnook website...wah u oso scrap like mad hoh

    ReplyDelete
  23. Not bad Jayden can fit the whole corn in his mouth to suck.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I saw Jayden's *ahem* very big woh.. there, the photo on the sand one..

    ReplyDelete