Friday, June 15, 2007

I are Back!

Wuah! This is the longest I ever confined myself from blogging. Nope, not pregnant- of all thing pls la. I'm sick, he is sick, even the cheerleader (Jayden) is sick. How to have mood and energy to make? I was on blog break because too many things happened and the left brain is not talking to the right brain. And I felt that too many sad things being posted in BlaBlaBla so I thought better not blog until I have something FUN to blog about. Anyway thanks for all the wishes!

Anyway, yesterday my dept went for makan in Baby again. This time to celebrate someone's farewell. She's going off to be 'siu lai lai' in USA. And of course we snapped picture and I discovered something. I look like a sick person. So I was wondering if its the lighting in the office or something. So i tried to snap my picture again and true enough, I do look like sick person.


I'll be going off to celebrate Big C's birthday and our 3rd wedding anniversary (its 3rd right?) in Phuket with our precious this 23rd. Loosing 4 kgs means that I need to get new swimwear and a whole new wardrobe (YAY to my collection but *sob* to my wallet).


Jayden is down with cough and cold. The other boy in the nanny's is also having the same sickness (so kamcheng??). So, they sort of pass the bug left and right. But other than that, he is okay. Only cries in the middle of the night, request for us to carry him standing up and watched his Barney for hours before falling asleep again. (so that explains my sucked-in-eye). Last night I brought him out to meet an old friend and we dropped by toys-R-us. The moment we got into the store, he eyed for a Barney soft toy. Oh boy, he was walking around the store and i tried to put it back and he remembered about Barney and went back to the shelf to get it. So I end up buying it for him. *wave bye bye to RM50* As for appetite, he is slowly getting back to himself. I have a video of him here , oozing over the cakes in the shop. A funny one!

Big C is going off to Singapore for 3 days on Monday onwards. *sigh* I think I need to buy a big specs to cover my eyes edi. *sigh*

So who wanna hear me bitch about the btch in my company?

40 comments:

  1. I!! I hear u bitch!!

    Wah really thin a lot alread wor. The chin also become sharp sharp like that already. Tsk tsk! Eat more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:06 PM

    U look different wor.. (very tiring face). Have fun in Phuket holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:10 PM

    oooo...btch away!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Eat more lorr... or sengaja dis ;)

    there, wanna buy new swimsuit some more... isk isk isk. What 3rd anniversary already? Cool. where? Phuket.. Oh my... take lots of picture ok... with more sunset shots. love them.

    and on JayD looking left n right... kesian him... so many choices. if without mommyJosh around, im sure buy one for him.. i cannot tahan if my son like this. But in your case, JD just got his cheer, may not be wise to give him those cake. :)

    thanks at last u post something LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back! eat more ya...u hv lost so much weight! hope jayden gets well soon. hv a lovely holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don worry.. drink more bird nest.. sure u'll get back yr rosy cheeks. Btw, it's 2 years anniversary rite?? Jan 9th 2005 ma... same as me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have enough rest and a good holidays.
    All will be fine. Happy 3rd Anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:37 PM

    Welcome back, glad to hear everything is fine. Emm..no worry abt the weight, wat you need is Spa...hehehee
    Know that will bring back your energy hahahaa,

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome back! *pops the champagne*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:25 PM

    So Syiok got honeymoon trip. Enjoy n perhaps it's good time to make no.2??

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely lost weight. Can see it from your "missing cheeks"...so your mission during your trip is to eat more and project morelah..ha ha Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never mind, some good orgasms will bring back the radiance. Hehehe.

    And yes, bitch about the bitch please.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5:15 PM

    ya ya pls bitch... bitch stories are always nice to hear if its about other ppl hahahahah... dunno why always got staff like that one... shannon one also got...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Nice to have you back with more BlaBlaBla !!!! kekeke Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh.. You really slim down alot.. Take care.

    Hands Up!! I wan to hear about you bitching about the bitch in ur office. keke..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rabbit: Ah? U call me Bitch? Hehehe

    Esther: Yeah different eh?

    Mott: OOO dun u just love to read my bitchings.. haha

    Papajoneh: Wah so long wan yr comment. reply to u in MSN la.

    Elly: Thanks!!!

    Yvonne: Registration ma...

    FL SAM: HI! thanks!

    Rachel: *wink* okay!

    Ehon: Thanks * bring wine glass*

    Allyfeel:No2. Thanks...no thanks. Hahah

    IMMomsDaughter: Missing cheeks. Haha Project? *wink*

    5xmom.com : Another that suka my bitching!

    Julian : *pengsan* u too???

    AceOne118 : *grin* its good to be back!

    OuR NeW LiFe'S : Another sasha bitching supporter! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous7:17 PM

    i want, i want! i want to be a 'keh poh chi'!

    cutieprincessmummy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous9:44 PM

    Me..!! i wanna hear you bitch..!!
    Speedy recovery ya..! for your trip to phuket..!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous9:55 PM

    *getting ready popcorn and soda for bitching session*

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look thinner, and very tired.

    Never mind lah, makan 9 9 during your holidays. Sure will put on weight again.

    Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous11:56 PM

    Welcome back because I can't wait to hear you bitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous12:46 AM

    Happy Birthday to Big C! Happy Anniversary to both of you! Have fun in Phuket and make some babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Welcome back to life... I hope everything is ok now

    ReplyDelete
  24. yeah your face look sharper but i reckon still pretty though a bit "pucat"/pale!!

    such a good idea u have to break away at phuket........must enjoy, eat, eat & eat !!! there are very good spas
    there so u guys take turn la..

    and like everyone, i'm busy body also wanna near your bitch story!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Welcome back :D Yeah..you looked tired but as long as you are well, no problem. Eat more "poh" stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. woman, u still look pretty, but ur face look tired (like me?)hahahaha..
    Have a great holiday at Phuket.
    Yes yes yes (hands up leg ups) i want to hear "bitch" stoli!!! Fast fast cannot wait liao...;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. No worries, no worries. U still look very 'leng lui' with dat sick look. Kekeke. But ur face do look skinner. Go, go, go, go and 'gazak' more food lar but do becareful what u gazak, okay?

    Wah! How nice. Celebrating wedding anniversary in Phuket, so, can go and enjoy and make baby lor hor?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous4:26 PM

    have fun at phuket....hehehe..i too like to camouflage the tiredness of my eyes by wearing my specs!

    ReplyDelete
  29. new swimwear, buy bikini la

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ya, chin also sharp sharp. Eat and rest more.

    And have a nice holiday in Phuket.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sasha, nice to see back. No lah, not sick looking but still pretty lei.
    It doesn't take long to put back the weight you lost....believe me, I've been there and now I wish I didn't put back on that much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. the face is still as sweet-looking.

    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Still very leng lui mah!! Have fun in Phuket & must eat a lot, ya? : )

    ReplyDelete
  34. have fun, the Chan family!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. glad to see you are ok now!!! have fun during your holiday!! and happy anniversary to u n ur Big C!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. *waiting for you to bitch lah .. *

    time for story telling

    ReplyDelete
  37. Welcome back - have a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anonymous4:56 PM

    OMG Sasha u look so thin alreadi !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous1:02 AM

    hopefully after the phuket trip will bring back more energy in you. you don't look that bad in the picture. still so lenglui.

    whoisbaby

    ReplyDelete
  40. Big C is in SG? You should have followed him! Sales! Buy buy buy!

    Wah.. Phuket holiday ah.. song kaliao!

    ReplyDelete