Friday, December 08, 2006

Mr Chan Away Day 2

Shannon so s-excited see me online this morning fast fast msn me asking me "cha bor!! How was last night??" Hahahaha

So, it's another night alone with my Jayden Boy. I planned from afternoon what to do to make things better last night. So, i went to PooPoo in the office toilet first before i went home. And while heading home, i drop by the NKVE highway drive-thru McD to get my dinner. Bath and ate my dinner fast fast before i went to pick him up. Everything's been done the super fast way.

Rini went off by 8pm and Jayden was extremely active, i dunno why. Fed him and rocked him to sleep. The nightmare begins...i slowly put him down on the matress.....total silence. He didn't make any fuss this time. So i fast fast went to kitchen and prepared his porridge in the crock-pot, switch off all the lights and prepare to go to bed. I have never tot that i'll go to bed this early anymore but i planned to go to bed asap, just in case he started the fussing and kicking and all. But i couldn't go to bed yet, cos i gotto wait for someone's husband to come over and pick up some stuff. That fler came at 9+. So after that i just lie on the mattress and toss n turn. WHY CANNOT SLEEP!! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DAMN SLEEPY! so the tossing n turning end i dunno when, i finally went off to lalaland with Jayden together-gether.

He started to cry at 12.30am and I fed him. i waited and waited, he didn't cry after that and he continued to sleep after i popped in the pacifier , sucking it well this time and not the night before. So i guess the nose is not so-blocked that's why can suck the pacifier this way??

The whole night he just slept and wiggled here and there. So i gotto pick him up and place him again in the right position with a big pillow under his head for his to breath better. No kicking, fussing and crying!! YAY!! I managed to get my sleep!! YAY!!!

He woke up at 7am this morning, i was outside storing his porridge and he alarmed me with a LOUD wailing.. i found him outside the matress, he tossed and turn and boinked his head on the floor. Apparently he was reaching for his water bottle. Suddenly i felt like he lurved his water bottle so much lately.. Hmm Anyway i replaced the water in the bottle with milk and gave it to him,he happily took the bottle from me and held it by himself. I went on and continue my stuff , make up-ing and dressing up...and i peeped him...still sucking the milk. Awwww..so cute and independent!

Sent him off to the nanny and noticed that his right eye is abit swollen. Guess the flu mucus went to his eye when he rubbed his face yesterday. Other than that, he is fine waving bye bye to me as usual. I hope he gets better today so we can all go to Sunway Lagoon this sunday for my company family day and our penang trip next week.


Dadi just called me and asked me what i want from HK. He finished visiting the exhibition which was supposed to be a 2 day thinggy in just one day and today he's gonna shop. He was so glad to know that Jayden boy got better and managed to ge my sleep..hmm.....why 3 days like so long wan??

16 comments:

  1. HAPPY TO HEAR!!
    Next time must post these things, then more ppl hope and pray for your rest night, then u get rested... hahaha

    and you siao charboh, somemore go wait for him to cry! hahahahahaha

    But you say until i so s-excited, me also become siao charboh liao.... buahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:52 AM

    Mmmmm i'm a zombie today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! You finally got your sleep! J is such a good boy. Will belanja him ice-cream nanti. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya, it can be tiring lor, alone looking after a kid who's not feeling too good and summore good chores to finish.
    sabar sikit, Mr Chan coming back with big pressie for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, finally...
    So, no more zombie today liao lo..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:47 PM

    good la jayden..give mami a rest! be good for one more day, yar!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Em ... at least today u got enough sleep lor. So wat u ask Mr Chan to buy for u from HK?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually when I came in and didnt c you online this morn I tot you must have gone soooo zombie that you took MC. Mana tahu "now you don't c her, now you do.." Saw your name popped up ONLINE.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:24 PM

    As a mummy, having a peaceful night just like kena the lottery.. HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  10. finally u got ur beauty sleep.Good boy Jayden,aunty buy lollipop for u to mum mum ok? LOL..Yuhoo!One more day Mr Chan will come back lo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:38 PM

    Aha..seem like can manage it well ledi!! kekeke.

    ReplyDelete
  12. alamak.. why my msg kena deleted one?

    I wanted to ask Jayden so used to Mr Chan? No Mr Chan will lau guy ah?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:03 AM

    Wahh..Jayden so 'guai'. Hei, your maid off at 8 pm? Part time maid? How do you get her?

    You are going to Penang next week? Haha...we are going there too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope Mr. Chan faster come back so you not so tired. Jayden good boy for mummy until daddy come home OK?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky you! Got some sleep finally...
    Mr. Chan's coming back already, can go "teh" with him that u didn't sleep much (pretend lah...), and it's his turn! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wah so many days I din come to ur blog! Jayden getting cuter and cuter la!!! Wen Che che wan to carry la!! Come come sent Jayden I lok look after for U let U hv good nite sleep ok!!

    ReplyDelete