Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm Back!

Yes..me finally back at work.

After holiday happy or not?

No.

Why?

Damn alot to do at work.

And *tut* my so called colik, sending me emails asking me to answer. *tut**tut**tut* She's the same level as me but asking me to answer. *tut**tut**tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut*

*tut**tut**tut* Another Manager asking me to do report and send by today. *tut**tut**tut* I asked my boss and she ask me to do one time and send back to the *tut* manager and wash my hands..no more helping :P

So how about holiday pics and updates? Won't be posting about other ppl besides my Boy, Mr. Chan and myself.....but not now. cos gotto go work first. Later only blog la...

and if you wanna see DG's picture. I have it with me. Stay tuned.

Adios for now..

19 comments:

  1. welcome back wor CEO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo..so busy meh? after u gao dim all..post DG pic ahh...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:50 PM

    Nevermind lar! Three more days long weekend again!! YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also hate to go for holidays woh.. come back the work like so bloody a lot one.

    Waiting for your sexy pix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, WELCOME BACK!
    come back oni kena timbun by mountain ar?
    fast fast post penang updates lar... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wei, missing you not bla bla for days leh....Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wei, DG allow u post meh? better ask her first wor..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:41 PM

    why so tiu one???

    during holiday, happy or not? makan makan puas puas or not?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:21 PM

    Cant wait for our short holiday in March! Yipppeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:39 PM

    At least you got a holidays. I have no holidays and I have to backup for ppl going on hols. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. But...DG agree you to post her pic?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha, welcome back, CEO. Really miss ur blahs blahs in ur post and chatroom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooi!fast fast post DG photos..hehe!Anyway welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back, no holiday pics or update to sharelah because never go on holiday. Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back ......faster lar blog can't wait to see baby Jayden.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back! =) Hope you had a great time. Hurry up and post them pictures already! =P

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey sasha- your blog is really funny. You are so candid in your posts!! Hope u had a good break!

    ReplyDelete
  18. welcome back! got tapao Penang char koay teow for me? kekeke

    ReplyDelete