Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ace n his "baby"

One day, Aceone went to the beach-side to swim swim. So he packed his things and once arrive, he fast fast change his attire and walked towards the water. While we was walking..Kenny, Annie, Wenn, Amah, Angie, Cocka was lying down in front of AceOne.




Ace's front portion of the towel raise while he was walking towards the water.


Kenny : (was wondering what Ace took....to make his BABY so "Kheng")


Wenn : OMG!!!!! That Ahem looks as big as the giant cucumber that I always use to cook!


Annie: OMG!!!!!


Cocka : I ALSO WANT!! ACE!! WHAT U TOOK LA???


Amah: Sure boh?? Later i wanna ask his secret lek!


Oscar Mum: CHOY!! TAI KA LAI SI!!!!





Ace so proud of himself...continue to walk towards the water..while everyone was like stunned looking at him..





Ace: Eh dun jeles la...
Everyone keeping an eye or two at Ace..He slowly walk walk walk and he took off his towel....and air his "Baby"

After that....


Kenny reaction : puked.


Wenn reaction : Oh.....!


Annie reaction : Oh! Oh!


Cocka Reaction: Fainted.


Amah Reaction: Tersapu sunblock in her eyes. Ouch!!!


Oscar Mum Reaction: Specs fall down.


eh why so kaypoh wanna see his "Baby"! go back to work lo...

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:32 PM

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA luckily I'm not one of the actors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ducky float nice anot?? kekeke!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wuarharharharh... laughed so loud until my colik tot i kena jampi lidat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..funny post!Wei!U didnt put me drolling oh...seeing ace's baby so "geng"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:21 PM

    hahahah!!! U very free ah!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahah i tell u ah not oni I said oh ah I will go and tell ace yau mo kau chor ah so damn old liao sumore wan ducky to swim swim ah!! tat one is for Jayden boy la!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL... I puke till i pengsan lor

    ReplyDelete
  8. wei! teruk la u! so notti one! liddat me must create one cerita oso la!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julian ..u the next target!

    Ace: NICE AND BIG!!!

    OscarMum: Heheheh dun laff so loud lor. They call tanjung rambutan!

    Annie: Ai meh? Yr hubby holding the knife there waiting for u liao!

    Mott: Lunch hour mah!

    Wenn: Hahahahaha yeah yeah i will do that too!

    Kenny: u shud say..come kenny show u real keng wan.. HAHAHA

    Amah: I have more for u la..U very nice to kacau la!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe...u so imaginative one...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know there's going to be a catch there but didn't expect the 'baby' to be a float. U damn jialat one, made me laff and said TNS (when I saw the float) until my boss 'stared' at me. Wuah hahahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete