Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Chair Incident

25th July 2006, 3 a.m.

Jayden : Uwaa Uwaa Uwaa (Hungry)
Mr. Chan : Okay! Okay! Papa coming! (Jumped off the bed, trying to balance his body, runs to the kitchen and prepared milk)
Mrs. Chan : … (Woke Up)
Mr. Chan : It’s okay babe. I can do it. You go to sleep la.
Mrs. Chan : … okay la. Thanks babe. (Zzzzzz)

A moment of silence. Suddenly… PRAK!

Mrs. Chan : What happened???
Mr. Chan : Nothing…Nothing…
Jayden : Uwaa Uwaa (Why you remove the nen nen from my mouth)
Mrs. Chan : What’s that loud noise just now.
Mr. Chan : errr…. *Shy* (point at the chair)



Mrs. Chan : Oh no! …(Wondering how he did it)
Mrs. Chan : It’s okay babe. I’ll get you another chair. (Runs to the kitchen)
Mr. Chan : (Continue to feed Jayden)
Mr. & Mrs. Chan : Hahahahahahahaha (looking at the chair)

Mr. & Mrs. Chan and Jayden are wide-awake now.

Everyone then watched Snooker, Astro channel 82 at 3 a.m. in the morning…

You must be thinking that my hubby is damn fat till he brake the chair…

It’s not his fault.

The chair is abit broken..I used it for bathing during my confinement last time…

Bye Bye Chair...

5 comments:

  1. ikea chair :P some of them memang tak stable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)
    Yeah, I thought Mr Chan's fat, looking at the condition of the chair, did he get hurt of not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Checked and verified...not hurt anywhere near that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:09 PM

    ikea products are known to be not durable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ditto oliviasy, that particular ikea chair memang not that good la...but then, cheap ma so I bot a lot...

    ReplyDelete